Established in 2003, Our learning solutions help develop people, improve upon decision making abilities, enhance client & customer interaction, assist in resolving skill development, and aid companies in planning for and adapting to dynamic environments.
• L&D - From TNA/TNI, to Learning Content & Program Design and pan asia delivery
• Global Learning Projects - Change management capability with ChangefirstUK, Global Coach Training with Coach Masters Academy
• Content - Learning Content, Multimedia & Film Making ,From Concept to Production.
• App Based solutions - Technology based L&D, Dgigtal HR an others.
• National Presence - Our facilitators & trainers are available across all strategic cities of India
• Programs - More than 40 ready-to- deliver programs across all topics of development
• Customization - We validate gaps - Design Interventions & tools to meet specific objectives
• Coaching - ICF-ACC,PCC Programs and Life & Business Coaching services.
NoDL - Complete Training Management Tool- TNI to Program Planning and Post Training Effectiveness More...
• OD Tool - Smart phone enabled education and evaluation tool for OD interventions like competency framework and organisational values
• We offer customized training and workshops across Behavioral Training, Business Skills, Personal Effectiveness, Health & Wellness
• We Support Strategy, Business and HR Consulting for organizations
• Conduct OD interventions (Design, Diagnostic & Transformation projects)
• Provide Coaching (Executive & Life) for senior levels of Management
• We offer ready to use Training films and also customize them to meet client needs
Pramod Parkar, 49, is a dynamic and energetic Behavioral skills trainer. He has over 30 years of experience, He has spent over 12 years training and facilitating in the areas of Business & Leadership Training Programs. He has had successful stints as a Corporate Professional and as an Entrepreneur.
Business Head for a zone in Xerox, India. As head of the zone, he had a team of over 30 people directly and indirectly reporting to him. He has been an Honors Club member and a Star achiever with Xerox. He is the founder Director of Edify Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
With more than 1800 man days of training; over the past 13 years, Pramod specializes in Leadership, Business and Behavioral Training. He has facilitated powerful behavioral and people management workshops for teams at all levels across a variety of industries viz Telecom, Financial Services, Pharmaceutical, Office Automation, Manufacturing and Travel.
His vibrant style & ability to come close to work-life challenges and customize every training makes him a revered and admired talent development coach. His workshop ‘Being a Sales Leader’ have won him outstanding feedback & accolades across industries. Executives to CEOs alike accept his behavioral programs very well. He has been instrumental in supporting strategic sales planning & development, creating unique sales approaches to managing plot & execute a talent development across clients who have worked on complete projects to drive business transformation for them. He specializes in creating content. He is MBTI and NLP certified. He is a Master Trainer in TTT workshops. He consults with organizations on strategy and execution. His workshops are high on interaction and experiential in nature. Pramod has conducted variety of workshops for all levels of Management.
• Managerial Effectiveness, First Time Leaders for Young Managers
• Management Development interventions, PMS workshops for Mid level managers
• Strategic Leadership, Building High Performance Teams and Performance Management & Appraisal workshops for senior management including VPs, Directors and CXOs. He also conducts workshops on Behavior Based Interviewing.
• MBTI – Anahat India
• N L P Neuro Linguistic Programming – Richard Bandler - Alpha Stars
• TTT – Xerox Learning Centre
• Birla Sunlife Insurance • Tata Capital • Reliance Capital • BASF • Emerson Power • DBS Bank • Tata DIESL • Bayer • BP Castrol • Airtel • Wipro • HDFC Ergo • Kotak Securities • Welspun Corporate • Glenmark Pharmaceuticals • Future Group • Maersk • Axis Bank • Reliance Insurance • Lanxess • Tyco Securities • Aker solutions • Tata Chemicals • Tata Corporate • Baskin Robbins • Planet M • Vodafone • India Oil • Hewlett Packard • Onida •
After 19 years of Corporate Experience across diverse industries and frameworks, the current context that I operate from seems to be the most rewarding and gratifying. Being a Leadership Trainer/Facilitator and Executive Coach is challenging yet fulfilling. As a Behavioral Trainer and facilitator, for the past 9 years, my ability to transfer learning, provoke thought and realization and shift perspectives has grown significantly.
Appreciative Coaching has added a new Positive and Constructionist dimension to my Training & Coaching style. Researching, Designing Content and facilitating training workshops are areas of passion and proficiency. I have spent more than 9 years as a Training professional converging all energies towards Training and facilitation. Prior to that, I have a varied Corporate exposure in Retail, Direct selling Telecom business.
I have Trained in all areas of People Development ; Business skills, Personal Effectiveness and Leadership and Behavioral programs. My interest and curiosity remains highest in the realm of Behavior and Leadership. Coaching has added a new tilt to my conscious competence and aided me in further evolving my faculties and potential
Alina conducts behavioral training, leadership and HR workshops for senior corporate professionals. She also delivers one to one Coaching interventions for very senior corporate managers, individuals and entrepreneur. Alina is a highly energetic, practical and interactive trainer. Her participant profile ranges from Executives to VP, to CXO levels across various industries. Her buoyant design and delivery as per client’s requirement makes her a preferred trainer for many companies.
Alina conducts People Management and Leadership programs in the following areas
• New Managers and Leaders - Managerial Effectiveness, First Time Leaders for Young Managers, Supervisory Skills, Feedback skills.
• Mid Level managers - Management Development interventions, Managing Performance and motivation, PMS workshops, Performance review and feedback.
• Senior Management - Strategic Leadership, Building High Performance Teams, Performance Management, Appraisal skills, Leader as a Coach and other workshops. This profile including VPs, Directors and CXOs.
• For all levels - Behavior Based Interviewing as she is BEI certified
• PCC – Professional Certified Coacg from ICF
• MBTI – Anahat India
• RCS Certified Coach: Business, Executive, Life coaching Neuroleadership Group, Australia -Intensive Coach Training
• Behavioral Event Interviewing - Anahat, India
• N L P Neuro Linguistic Programming - Richard Bandler -Alpha Stars
• Instructional Design - Training Content Creation
• Appreciative Coaching - Fielding University, USA License ICF Certified
• Emotional Skills Assessment Process -EI learning Systems Inc, USA, Emotional Intelligence learning systems
• BP Castrol• BP shipping • Aditya Birla Group • Tata Group • Reliance • BASF • Emerson Power • DBS Bank • Tata DIESL • Airtel • Wipro • HDFC Ergo • Kotak Securities • Welspun Corporate • Glenmark Pharmaceuticals • Future Group • Maersk • Axis Bank • Reliance Insurance • Lanxess • McDonalds – HRPL • Tyco • Aker solutions •
“Our vision is to be a chosen partner to an organisation for people development solution as specialists who contribute to success and ROI”
With years of rich and people development experience our credible team offers
1. Organisational development
2. Learning and Development
3. Tech tools- HR
• Communication Skills
• Goal Setting
• Time Management
• Interpersonal Skills
• Organisational Skills
• Grooming & Etiquette
• Health, Wellness and Stress Management
Unit 1- Communication Basics
Unit 2- Upward /Downward
Unit 3- Decoding & Encoding
Unit 4- 7Principles of communication
Unit 5- Writing Skills
Unit 6- Writing Specific Messages
Unit 7- Understanding Proposals
Unit 8- Email Etiquette
Unit 1- You & Communication
Unit 2- Communication Style
Unit 3- Conflict Basics
Unit 4- Managing the Balance
Unit 5- Using NLP
Unit 6- Enriched Language
Unit 7- Your Language
Unit 1- Fundamental Structures
Unit 2- Why are you presenting?
Unit 3- Presentation Design
Note: Pre and Post training Presentations for all participants
Unit 1- S.H.A.R.E.A Concept
Unit 2- Public Speaking
Unit 3- Managing Success
Note: Video shooting of all presentations
Unit 1- Relationship Skills
Unit 2- Negotiation Skills
Unit 3- Conflict Management
Unit 1- Adult Learning
Unit 2- Designing & Delivering Active Programs
Unit 3- Audience Management
Unit 4- Structured Approach to Training
Unit 1- What is Negotiation?
Unit 2- Negotiation Structure
Unit 3- Steps of Negotiation
Unit 4- Negotiation Communication
Unit 1- Goal Setting
Unit 2- Time Management Instrument
Unit 3- TM is managing self W R T Priorities
Unit 4- Priorities Management
Unit 5- Time Management Audit
Unit 1- Professionalism & People Expectations
Unit 2- Interpersonal Relationships
Unit 3- The Power of Great Grooming
Unit 1- What is PMA?
Unit 2- Structures of the Mind
Unit 3- Programming Success
Unit 1- Preparing for decision making
Unit 2- Decision Making Style
Unit 3- Creative Decision Making
Unit 1- Creative Thinking Basics
Unit 2- Personal Creativity
Unit 3- Fostering a Creative Environment at work
Unit 4- Using Creativity at Work
Note : The essence of learning in this program is through classroom experiential games and activities
• Negotiation Skills
• Presentation Skills
• Analytical Skills
• Selling Skills
Unit 1- Profit and Loss Account
Unit 2- Balance Sheet
Unit 3- Ratios
Unit 4- Costing
Unit 5- Responsibility Accounting
Unit 6 - Marginal Costing For Managerial Decision Making
Unit 7- Activity Based Costing
Unit 1- The Fundamentals of Buying and Selling
Unit 2 - The Structure of Selling
Unit 3 - Presenting Value and Benefits in Selling
Unit 4 - Managing Obstacles in Selling
Unit 1 - What is Negotiation ?
Unit 2 - Negotiation Structure
Unit 3 - Steps of Negotiation
Unit 4 - Negotiation Communication
Unit 1 - The Science of Selling
Unit 2 - Connecting to Customers
Unit 3 - Learning to use the Structure of Consultative Selling
Unit 4 - Need and Value of Customers
Unit 1 - Understanding the Pillars and Strategy of Key Account Management
Unit 2 - Understanding Buying Structures
Unit 3 - Managing your structure and steps
Unit 4 - Managing obstacles in Key account management
Unit 1 - Customer Relationship Fundamentals
Unit 2 - Attitude Excellence and Attention in Excellence of Service Skills
Unit 3 - Customer Mangement
Unit 4 - Customer Communication
Linking branding to Customer Service
Unit 1- The Vitals of Branding
Unit 2 - More than just Generic Customer Service
Unit 3 - Path to branded Customer Service
Embedding Branded Customer Service
Unit 1 - Preparing for Success
a. Defining Brand DNA
b. Brand Power tools
Unit 2 - The Role of Brand Champions
• Coaching & Mentoring
• Conflict Management
• Emotional Intelligence
• Interpersonal Skills
• Influencing Skills
• Interviewing Skills
• Performance Management, Appraisal Skills
• Critical Conversation Skills
Unit 1 - Understand Leadership Behaviors?
Unit 2 - Roles Of A Leader
Unit 3 - Providing Strategic Inputs
Unit 4 - What Got You Here, Won't Get You There
Unit 1 - Leadership Fundamentals
Unit 2 - Supervisor Styles
Unit 3 - Supervisory Roles
Unit 4 - Motivating People
Unit 1 - High Impact Communication
Unit 2 - Being Indispensable at work
Unit 3 - Preparing for the next level
Unit 4 - Power Presentation
Unit 5 - Being a Leader
Unit 1 - What is Performance Management ?
Unit 2 - Components of PMS
Unit 3 - General Guidelines of appraisal discussion
Unit 4 - Coaching and Counselling
Unit 1 - Structure of an appraisal Discussion
Unit 2 - General Guidelines of appraisal discussion
Unit 3 - Performance analysis based on leadership competencies
Unit 4 - Interpersonal Skills
Unit 1 - Team Fundamentals
Unit 2 - Functioning for success in teams
Unit 3 - Building team effectiveness
Unit 1 - Managers and Management
Unit 2 - Managerial Roles
Unit 3 - Managing people
Unit 4 - Supervisory Style
Unit 1 - Types of Change interventions
Unit 2 - COACH : Acronym
Unit 3 - Mentoring
Unit 4 - Feedback Skills
Unit 1 - The blueprint of Leadership and Team
Unit 2 - Expectation mapping
Unit 3 - Team Decree
Unit 4 - What behaviours ? Which skills second ?
Unit 5 - Feedback and constructive criticism
Unit 6 - Situational Leadership
Unit 1 - Pre- Interview Preparation
Unit 2 - Planning your interview
Unit 3 - Behaviour Based Interviewing
Unit 4 - Analysis and Decision Making
Unit 5 - Knowing Yourself and Your candidate
Our ready-to- deliver learning interventions are all 1 – 2 day modules that address all key learning areas across mentioned topics. All programs are fine tuned using relevant inputs from feedback we receive from organisations who need to conduct them.
Methodology – The edify ‘Xp-Active’ method involves hi-engagement facilitation using Reflective learning, to Concepts, discussion, case-study led learning and active role-playing and activities.
Your Training Effectiveness Partner supports you to manage:
2. Post Training Effectiveness
3. Post Training
The edify 180 degrees consultative skills program has transformed the way we approach business. We have moved from being a bunch of transaction hungry sales people, to becoming consultants to our potential investors. "180 sales is now a part of our DNA".
Bhavesh Sanghvi, Vice President ( BirlaSunlife Insurance Ltd )
As a technically driven business, our people often chose the technical IQ approach to almost every situation. With the edify 'C-Saw Workshop', the team has been successfully leveraging the powerful aspect of EQ and customers has begun sensing our change. The program is now a flagship intervention.
Pooja Chauhan- Manager, HR ( Maersk Global Services )
Business as usual has been a new challenge each day, and our business teams strategy and tact needed a fresh renewal to manage success. Thanks to edify and the business training team, Kotak Securities Teams have begun relooking at the approach and relationship with customers. Thanks Pramod for empowering people to manage greater challenges and grow business.
Tejal Mulaye, Manager Training & development ( Kotak Securities Limited )
Thanks to edify, our IT and Functional teams were able to see eye to eye and manage a difficult transition to our new IT operating platform with the least conflict. The team realized the essence of team work, team spirit and camaraderie at work. Teams Work Better is a great workshop.
Lina Nangalia, Head L & D ( Raymond India Ltd )
ICB Technimont is a leader in the space of engineering, and with all the engineering, our people were more used to expressing every aspect with only the technical focus. Public Speaking and communication needed great improvement. With power Presentation, a powerful workshop with edify has been a delightful experience. People emerged great speakers and presenters.
Raghunath Bhat, Manager Training & development ( ICB Technimont Ltd )
I led a career in sales and managed successes, after Power Selling Techniques with edify, I now realize how and why I missed opportunity in the past. My customer connect, business conversion and control across the potential I address has changed. Thank you edify, I will always remember you for every move ahead in my life.
Anshuman Kumar, Associate Vice President ( ASK Wealth Advisors )
As DSP BlackRock, we are a great brand with superlative behaviour and recognized for the highest levels of integrity and ethics, but this alone has not been enough to get a due market share in this highly competitive scenario. With consultative selling skills with edify, we have empowered all our business facing teams bring great change in the way they approach the opportunity. The program has been a powerful ingredient to our business success.
Ajit Menon, Executive Vice President - Head of sales ( DSP BlackRock India )
Team edify has exceptional understanding of people and people development, using excellent & practical teaching aids they have always been a solution to every situation and concern we shared with them. The communication skills, The edify IPL and the personal 1:1 sessions we have had has gone a long way in driving great change in the way we work.
Saumya Badgyan, Manager Corporate Communication ( GoldStar Jewellery Ltd. )
Edify has Excellent understanding of important topics from an organizations' viewpoint and exploration of the same in sufficient detail with participants to make learning meaningful. A good mixture between games, activities & exercises. Pramod & alina succeeded in making all participants enthusiastic about the subject matter and brought them to a stage where learning was a logical conclusion. I Most Certainly recommend edify as a powerful learning & development partner.
Mona Cheriyan, Director- HR ( ASK Wealth Advisors )
Whenever I think of engaging our people in any form learning or development, edify comes to my mind first! Its their keen participation that brings them extremely close to our business, and now four years in a row, we have them partner with us to manage change and leverage opportunity. The team is powerful and highly engaging in their approach
Vinni Soni, Head Group Business ( BrilaSunlife insurance Ltd )